Job title: B2B Project Director
Job description: As Project Director, you will be responsible for project and client management, research design, execution, analytics and reporting of quantitative and qualitative business to business and industrial market research projects. You will also be involved in preparing proposals, managing domestic and international research contractors, and prioritizing to keep multiple projects on schedule.
Our work is exclusively B2B (about 60% in industrial markets). Background in a B2B research environment with some industrial (e.g., chemical, energy, manufacturing, etc.) is desirable. Must have experience and competency working in every phase of research projects; capable of analyzing findings and synthesizing them into a report with sound business recommendations.
The right person for this role will not back down from a challenge, and will relish being in a small, entrepreneurial, fast growing environment.
Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of market research experience; 5-15 years experience is closer to the level of responsibility you will be assigned. Experience must include quantitative marketing research project management including statistical analyses; qualitative research experience also desired.
- Experience designing and analyzing research questions and developing corresponding data tables.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and technical affinity for same.
- Experience and/or comfort working with international clients and contractors.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS or similar statistical analysis program.
- Excellent command of English language with above average verbal and written skills.
- Able to quickly grasp understanding of industrial processes.
- Adept at handling multiple projects and project types at once; manage priorities.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of personal energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Job title: Industrial/B2B Research and Strategy Consultant
Job description: At least 8-12 years business experience with a minimum 3-5 years research and consulting experience in a b2b or industrial environment. Must be adept at executive level qualitative research, competitive analysis, project management, strategic analysis. Should also have a manager’s level of understanding of quantitative research methodologies and data analytics. Must have exceptional project management and client management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and the business acumen to think strategically. Best candidate will likely have an MBA or MMR degree and have worked in research, strategy, consulting, or marketing in an industrial environment. Candidates with only a consumer research background are not likely to be successful in our exclusively business-to-business and industrial practice. Our firm offers a career change opportunity for the right individual to achieve unlimited professional growth by contributing to our firm’s success. As a boutique strategy firm serving leading global manufacturers and service companies; we offer the opportunity to tackle the most challenging marketing and strategy questions without the restrictions of corporate bureaucracy.
Job title: Executive Interviewers – Qualitative Industrial and B2B Research
Seeking contractors who can start immediately – also hiring for permanent positions.
Job description: Excellent communication skills essential. Able to access corporate decision-makers and engage them in a dialogue on subject matters on which they are experts to uncover qualitative marketing insights. A catholic curiosity and broad business, engineering, or mechanical background helpful. Writing skills important; must be able to synthesize findings into a written report. Must be a native English speaker with good diction and strong business vocabulary. Foreign language fluency a plus. Consumer research background not helpful.
Job title: M&A Associate – entry level position
Job description: Finance degree or emphasis preferred. Additional background in marketing helpful. Support the firms mergers and acquisitions practice by analyzing financial statements, preparing pro forma projections, managing databases, conducting research, preparing information memoranda and business plans and performing due diligence. Conduct market research to identify and vet companies; conduct market due diligence. The ideal candidate would have a finance and marketing background. Recent graduates eligible. Ability to speak foreign languages a plus (especially Korean or Chinese).
We also have internships available.
Contact Human Resources at HR@geostrategypartners.com
About Geo Strategy Partners
Geo Strategy Partners is a management consulting firm providing market analysis and strategy services to leading global manufacturers and service firms. We focus exclusively on industrial and business-to-business markets and over 50% of our projects are multi-country in scope. Our services include full-service B2B research and analysis; strategic positioning and planning; and mergers and acquisitions.